- The liability for my bill is not waived and that I agree to be held personally accountable in the event that the indicated person, company or association fails to pay for any part or full amount of La Bonne Auberge Guesthouse charges.
- La Bonne Auberge reserves the right to charge an early departure fee in the event guest leaves earlier than the original departure date.
- Guests with non-cancellable reservations will be liable for the full duration of their original booking.
- Guests should ensure that their hotel room door is properly secure at all times. La Bonne Auberge Hotel management cannot be held responsible for any personal items and valuables left in guest rooms. In Room Safes are provided and recommended for guest use.
- Registered guests will be held responsible for any missing or damaged items in their hotel room or any internal/external areas ofthe Guesthouse. This liability extends to both registered guests and their visitors.
- Guests found in the act of or with evidence of smoking while on Hotel / premises will incur a R 4000 fine per occurrence, with the exception of smoking in designated smoking areas.
- Pool Policy I agree and acknowledge that when entering and using the unsupervised pool, I do so at my own risk and that Hotel Management shall not be liable for any such personal injury, death or property loss and/or damage.
- Unless indicated otherwise above, I agree to be sent La Bonne Auberge Guesthouse email newsletter and other exclusive discount offers.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
To guarantee a booking at La Bonne Auberge the required deposit payment must be made before the deposit due date.
For short stays the deposit charge is the full cost of accommodation, whereas for prolonged stays of three or more nights the deposit is reduced to 50% of the full cost of accommodation.
All bookings of which no deposit has been received are regarded as “Provisional” and are therefore not guaranteed, ie provisionally booked rooms also requested by other clients will be given to the first client to pay the deposit.
The following rules apply to cancellations of bookings:
- Cancellations 14 days prior to arrival, or failure to arrive, forfeit the full deposit
- Cancellations 15 – 30 days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of the deposit
- Cancellations 31 – 45 days prior to arrival forfeit 25% of the deposit
- Cancellations made more than 46 days prior to arrival date, full deposit will be refunded, less relevant bank charges.